Ripley Castle wedding photography – Laura and Robert
Laura and Robert were recently married in the library at Riley Castle.
Laura got ready with her bridesmaids in the rooms at The Boars Head, before travelling across to Ripley Castle ready for the civil ceremony.
Afterwards, guests enjoyed drinks in the Drawing Room, whilst Laura and Robert had photos around the venue, in the library, and on the splendid cantilever staircase.
Have a look at some of the fabulous photos below. Their ceremony was held in the candlelit library, extremely atmospheric, and it made for some gorgeous low light photography.
1) Laura at The Boars Head, getting ready before the wedding ceremony.
2) Laura’s wedding bouquet.
3) Laura at The Boars Head, all ready for the wedding.
4) Robert with his brother, in the library, waits for the arrival of the bride.
5) Laura before the wedding.
6) Robert, outside at Ripley Castle, just before the ceremony.
7) The bride and groom during the wedding ceremony at the library, Ripley Castle.
8) Laura gives a speech after the meal at Ripely Castle.
9) Laura on the staircase at the castle.
10) The wedding cake and wedding flowers.
11) Laura and Robert during the first dance.