Wood Hall wedding photography – Sarah and Peter
Sarah and Peter were recently married in a lovely civil ceremony in the Vavavour Suite at Wood Hall Hotel, Linton, near Wetherby.
Wedding guests enjoyed drinks and canapes on the wonderful Italian terrace, with views into the Wharfe valley.
The gardens are still full of summer flowers, giving a gorgeous backdrop for the guests, and also for Sarah and Peter’s photos.
We took a walk to the bottom of the fields with the bride and groom, where we know some picturesque spots for photos.
After dinner (when it was a bit cooler), we returned to the terrace, for some photos of the couple by themselves in the fabulous gardens.
Sarah and Peter then went on to do the first dance, and lead the party as Sarah’s dad entertained the guests.
A link to the full set of photos will be added here once Sarah and Paul have been along to see them.
!) Sarah’s gorgeous wedding bouquet
2) Champagne and cake before the wedding?
3) Sarah looking amazing before the wedding ceremony at Wood Hall
4) Peter with his best man look on as Sarah walks down the aisle
5) Sarah outside Wood Hall
6) Peter outside Wood Hall
7) Some quiet time in the gardens at Wood Hall before dinner
8) Wedding guests enjoying drinks and canapés on the Italian terrace during the afternoon
9) Wedding cake details
10) Peter and Sarah – taken after dinner on the Italian terrace, when things were a bit cooler.
11) Peter and Sarah during the first dance.