Sandburn Hall wedding photography of Liz and Gary
Liz and Gary were recently married at Hutton Church, Hutton near Driffield, and went on to a fabulous wedding reception at Sandburn Hall, near York.
Liz got ready at her parent’s home in the village of Hutton, attended by loads of bridesmaids!
She travelled to Church in a gorgeous 1948 Bentley Freestone and Webb from Superior Motor Cars of York.
The wedding ceremony was lovely. The guests were treated to an amazing young lady guitarist and singer during the signing of the register.
After the ceremony we all made our way over to Sandburn Hall for the afternoon wedding reception, with drinks and canapés.
The wind and rain kept us inside for the afternoon. Fortunately we had plenty of fun entertainment with the Mad Dog Jones Jazz band , who played throughout the afternoon and into dinner.
In the evening, we nipped briefly outside for a few photos once the rain had stopped, then all was set for the first dance and a party into the night.
We have some fabulous photos from the day, I can’t wait to show them all to the newlyweds.
In the meantime, here is a small teaser selection below, with more on Facebook at:-
Enjoy! As soon as Liz and Gary have seen the full selection, I will post a link to the full set of photos. Please keep checking in to grab the link.
1) Liz’s gorgeous wedding bouquet
2) Liz’s wedding dress by Ian Stuart
3) Liz’s mum helping to place the veil
4) Liz nervously arriving at the wedding
5) Groom Gary before the ceremony
6) Liz waits to enter church for the wedding ceremony
7) Guests are serenaded by a fabulous young singer during the signing of the register
8) Liz and Gary enjoying the speeches
9) Sandburn Hall set for dinner
10) Sweetie corner
11) Live band entertainment in the evening