Rise Hall wedding photography – Jenny and Rob
Jenny and Rob were married in a gorgeous winter wedding ceremony at St Peter’s Church, Hutton in East Yorkshire, before travelling on to Rise Hall in East Yorkshire for their wedding reception.
Jenny arrived at church in a classic Bentley Mulliner supplied by Superior Motor Cars of Bolton near Pocklington.
Following a lovely weddings service, during which Jen’s mum gave her away, the guests made their way to Rise Hall for canapés and drinks.
The happy couple made their way into the main hallway to join their guests via the grand staircase.
Rise Hall is a fabulous wedding venue set in superb grounds in East Yorkshire. It has been renovated to a very high standard, and friends and family clapped enthusiastically as the newlyweds came to join them for their afternoon reception.
After the wedding breakfast, guests were entertained by ‘The Noise’, a Leeds based band, and a cracking good fireworks display.
Congratulations to Jenny and Rob, I’m looking forward to seeing you both soon to show you your full selection of wedding photos.
In the meantime, I’ve added a few teaser shots below, and more on my Facebook page here.
Finally, special thanks go to Helen Davies and the catering team at Rise Hall, who did a fantastic job looking after everyone on the day!
Enjoy, and see you soon!
1) Jen’s mum helping her to get ready.
2) Jen’s bridal bouquet.
3) A very elegant looking Jen before leaving for church.
4) Jen and Rob at Rise Hall, making their grand entrance down the superbly renovated staircase.
5) Jen and Rob in the gallery area at Rise Hall, a stunningly beautiful room, lift and airy, tastefully decorated with art pieces.
6) A classically beautiful portrait of Jen – take a look at our Facebook link for a close up version of this photo.
7) The dining area at Rise Hall – in the renovation series following the restoration of the venue, this is the Sports Hall. The description doesn’t do it justice – it’s a gorgeous and spacious room, and easily accommodated the 125+ guests at Jen and Rob’s wedding.
8) So when the best man apologises in advance, prepare for the worse!
9) Rob during his speech.
10) The lads having a sneaky game of table football during the evening.
11) Jen and Rob’s first dance.