The Old Lodge, Malton – Emma and Lee’s wedding photographs
Emma and Lee were recently married at The Old Lodge, Malton, in a lovely civil wedding ceremony.
Emma and her bridesmaids all got ready in the bridal suite, before the wedding ceremony in the main hall at the Old Lodge.
Tasty canapes were served to the guests during the afternoon wedding reception.
The glorious sunshine ensured that everyone enjoyed a gorgeous afternoon in the fabulously mature gardens at the venue.
The wedding breakfast was followed by drinks outside, the first dance, and then a large outdoor fireworks display on the lawn.
We have a knockout set of photos from the wedding. I have included a few teasers below, and have added a few more on my Facebook page.
Click here to see our Facebook Page with photos from Emma and Lee’s wedding.
Flowers by Dales Florists, Malton.
Emma’s gorgeous wedding dress by Bride @ Co, Hull
Emma’s Make up – Number 1, Malton
1) Emma and Evie getting ready for the wedding
2) Emma’s stunning wedding bouquet with her brdiesmaids flowers
3) The wedding rings – detail shot
4) Two young bridesmaids singing ‘here comes the bride…..’ (I can’t remember the rest…lol!)
5) Emma and her bridesmaids just about to enter the ceremony
6) Lee looking nervous before the wedding ceremony at The Old Lodge
7) Emma and Lee during their civil wedding ceremony at The Old Lodge, Malton – heckles from the balcony!
8) The bouncy castle for the children (of all ages!)
9) Emma’s wedding cake and bouquet
10) The dining room at The Old Lodge, beautifully set for the wedding breakfast
11) Emma, Lee and Evie, during the first dance. Visit our Facebook page to see more photos from the wedding 😉