Monk Fryston Wedding Photography
Rachael and Peter enjoyed a late December wedding at St Wilfrid’s Church in Brayton, followed by an afternoon reception and wedding breakfast at Monk Fryston Hall Hotel, Monk Fryston.
It was one of those freezing cold winter days with clear blue skies, but Rachael was well prepared with a gorgeous fur shoulder wrap. We managed to photograph lots of amazing pics, and I’ve included a few teaser shots below for everyone to take a look at.
The bridesmaids wore lovely red outfits to complement the bridal bouquet made up of deep red winter roses – classically strong winter wedding colours which always look fabulous.
The colour scheme was carried through to the room, table and chair dressings at Monk Fryston Hall Hotel.
Surprise visitors at Monk Fryston Hall
Rudolf and friends were obviously shattered after their worldwide flight just a few days earlier. We were lucky enough to find them resting up in Monk Fryston gardens, and Rachael and Peter spent some time with them for more winter season photos.
The sun came out in the afternoon, so we were able to take full advantage of the glorious gardens at Monk Fryston Hotel. The gardens look gorgeous all year round, and are so changeable, but always extremely photogenic.
Friends and guests can also see more photos from the wedding on my Facebook Page by following this link.
In the meantime, here are a few favourites for friends and guests to share.
1) Rachael and her two bridesmaids at home before the wedding.
2) The bridal bouquet – strong red winter roses.
3) Rachael, dressed warmly against the winter weather.
4) How much confetti? Rachael and Peter just before setting off for Monk Fryston Hall Hotel.
5) Groom Peter at church just before the wedding.
6) Stunning photograph of Peter and Rachael in the afternoon, in the gardens at Monk Fryston Hall Hotel.
7) Amazing winter wedding colours – deep blue sky, with strong reds in Peter’s outfit and Rachael’s amazing bouquet.
8) The dining room at Monk Fryston Hall, dressed for dinner.
9) Rachael during the afternoon.
10) Rachael and Peter’s wedding cake on display in the dining room.
11) Reindeer noses, treats for the guests.