Marquee wedding photography at Wroot
One of our early season weddings this year was at St Nicholas Church, Haxey, and afterwards in a beautiful marquee at Wroot.
Gorgeous bride Emma got ready at her parents’ house before travelling to church for the wedding ceremony, whilst the lads travelled to church in what I think was a cleaned out horse box!
Seriously, we knew things would be different. Groom William’s sister was one of our brides a few years ago, we knew the day could be unpredictable 😉
After a lovely service, we all went back to Wroot for a drinks and canapé reception in a marquee.
It was a bit cool and blustery outdoors, but we went for it and did a few shots in the garden, before Emma and William headed back for the warmth of the marquee and the rest of their wedding reception.
It’s always great to see old faces from weddings we have photographed previously, and warm thanks especially go to William’s mum for recommending us and helping to book us on to the wedding team – we are very appreciative.
Here are a few photographs from the day, for the full set please take a look here.
1. Emma feeling the nerves during whilst getting ready at home
2. Stunning wedding dress detail
3. Emma’s flowers – delicate pinks
4. Emma and William outside St Nicholas Church, Haxey, after the service
5. Emma arrives at church with her dad and bridesmaid
6. Emma’s dad walks her down the aisle
7. Marquee detail – Emma and William’s wedding reception was held in a beautifully dressed marquee back at the farm
8. Emma and William take a break for some photos during the wedding reception.
9. Vintage style labels on the guests’ chairs – a novel ‘place name’ idea
10. A massive pork pie cake dressed with tomatoes
11. Table decor details matched to the delicate pink colour scheme.