Wedding Photography at Rudding Park, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
We were back at Rudding Park recently for Jannine and Scott’s amazing chapel wedding and reception at the fabulous Rudding Park.
We photographed the future Firths a few weeks ago at the studio, and featured their engagement photos on our Facebook page at the time, so I knew we’d have no problems getting some stunning photos on their wedding day. And so it proved to be.
It always helps when you have a gorgeous bunch of bridesmaids in support, and an emotional dad who was choked up for most of the day. We captured some of the loveliest photos for Jannine and Scott, and I’ve included a selection below. There are more on our Facebook Page here
The bride and groom, and their respective families, all got ready at Rudding Park, before the ceremony. The lads all met in the bar (where else?), and made their away over to the chapel to wait for Jannine to arrive with the bridal party.
After the wedding, guests made their way over to the main house to enjoy drinks and canapés, before dinner. The wedding breakfast was held in the Radcliffe Room, followed by wedding bingo led by Sharon and Jay, who had flown over from Dubai to be with there – and an amazing first dance by Jannine and Scott.
Here is a brief list of Jannine’s suppliers, with special thanks!
Wedding dress – by Ronald Joyce, from The Harrogate Wedding Lounge
Wedding Shoes by Carvella
Hair Piece by Ann at Eleventh Heaven
Flowers by Sarah at Papyrus, Cleckheaton
Head Table backdrop by Wedding Sparkle
Wedding cake by Bootiful Cakes
Wedding stationery by Mel at Blush Pink
1) Close up detail of Jannine’s amazing dress.
2) Jannine’s bridal bouquet
3) Jannine with her dress, and her ‘future Mrs Firth’ dressing gown
4) Scott waits nervously in the chapel with his best man, just before the wedding ceremony
5) Jannine and her dad hold each other tightly as they walk down the aisle together
6) Amazing autumn colours in Rudding Park’s gardens, Scott and Jannine together after the ceremony
7) Scott gets bumped by his mates during the afternoon
8) Stunning table detail – the head table in the Radcliffe Room at Rudding Park, dressed for dinner in Jannine and Scott’s wedding colours
9) The wedding cake
10) Table details – the head table
11) After the first dance, in the Radcliffe Room, everyone set to party.