Wedding photography of Alicia and Paul at All Saints Church, Pocklington, and afterwards at The Parsonage Escrick, near York
I’ve been photographing weddings now for around 14 years, and rarely does anything take me by surprise these days.
Alicia and Paul’s wedding was one of those amazing occasions where something very special happens. It was both remarkable and extremely moving to witness, as step dad John walked Alicia down the aisle.
It must have been the proudest moment for Alicia, John and their families and friends. I know it will stay with me for a long time. It was lovely to have John and Karen back to view the wedding photographs at my studio with Alicia and Paul recently.
Alicia’s bridal preps were at home just North of Pocklington. She and her bridesmaids travelled to All Saints Church, Pocklington in matching Classic cars by Superior Motor Cars. Rain prevented play outside, so the family group shots were taken inside church. Afterwards everyone headed to The Parsonage Escrick for drinks and canapes. The guests headed back in an old double decker wedding bus, whilst the Bride and Groom travelled back in ‘1939 Classic Rolls Royce Wraith’ style.
I have added a few photographs from the wedding below for everyone to enjoy. Friends and family can view the full set by following this link
1) Alicia’s colourful flowers
2) Glamorous mother of the bride Karen
3) Delicate wedding shoes by Harriet Wilde of London
4) John – portrait shot as the bride gets ready before the wedding
5) Back view of the wedding dress through the mirror, as Alicia gets ready for her wedding
6) Alicia’s painting
7) Groom Paul with best man Michael, just before the wedding ceremony, outside All Saints Church, Pocklington
8) Bride Alicia arrives at church, driven by Nikki from Superior Motor Cars.
9) Alicia enters church with mum Karen, before meeting with John who walked her down the aisle.
10) Paul and Alicia at The Parsonage Escrick
11) John walks Alicia down the aisle.