Monk Fryston Weddings – Kara and Richard
Ice cream and a bouncy castle, loads of sunshine (at last), a lovely church, fabulous Monk Fryston Hotel, a gorgeous bride, a handsome groom, loads of bridesmaids, two dapper young pageboys, who could ask for more? Kara and Richard were married at the weekend in our first none rainy wedding for the best part of two months. In fact we were at the opposite end of the scale, it was roasting hot. I’ve never see ice cream at a wedding before, but believe me, it was more than welcome.
Kara and her bridesmaids got ready at home in Ackworth near Wakefield before travelling to St Cuthbert’s Church in Ackworth. Afterwards they went on to Monk Fryston Hotel for an afternoon reception, wedding breakfast and evening function. During his speech groom Richard thanked Monk Fryston for a fantastic day on behalf of his guests.
Have a fantastic honeymoon, I’m looking forward to showing you the rest of the photographs when you return. Please feel free to spread the love using the Twitter and Facebook Feeds above and below.
And in case you were wondering – the rum and raisin ice cream was my favourite.
Some of our favourite moments from the wedding:-
1) Richard looks on as Kara walks down the aisle on her dad’s arm
2) Shortly before, bridesmaids and pageboys fuss around Kara as she arrives at church
3) Kara’s flowers
4) Confetti after the service, Logan looking on.
5) Just one of many stunning photographs we have of Kara.
6) Groomsman Richard
7) Kara and Richard together
8) Henry’s excellent reading in church
9) Champers outside church
10) A young bridesmaid looks on during the wedding ceremony at St Cuthberts Church, Ackworth
11) I can still taste it………..