Hazlewood Castle weddings – civil ceremony of Frances and Richard at Hazlewood Castle
Frances and Richard were married in a civil wedding ceremony at Hazlewood Castle, West Yorkshire.
Frances got ready with her bridesmaids in the new wing at Hazlewood Castle.
Frances had arranged a surprise for Richard, and he was driven to Hazlewood Castle in a General Lee Dodge Charger before the ceremony. The General Lee was centre of attention for much of the afternoon as guests
queued to have their photos taken with it.
The wedding ceremony itself was lovely, The Event Music Company played the bridal party into the room.
Afterward Frances and Richard had photographs in the gardens before sitting down for dinner in The Great Hall. The Great Hall, as always, was beautifully dress for dinner, and looked fabulous with Frances’ claret colour scheme, matched by her flowers, the groomsmen’s accessories, and the bridesmaids’ dresses.
The first dance in the Great Hall was Elbow’s ‘One Day Like This’ played by the Event Music Jazz Band, who went on to entertain the guests for the rest of the evening.
Friends and relatives can view the rest of the wedding photographs here shortly
1) Hazlewood Castle – The Great Hall, dressed in a claret colour theme
2) Frances’ dress hanging in her room at Hazlewood Castle, before the wedding ceremony
3) Bridesmaids looking out for the groom’s arrival at Hazlewood Castle in the General Lee
4) During the wedding ceremony at Hazlewood Castle
5) Frances coming into the wedding ceremony
6) Frances with her two small bridesmaids
7) The groomsmen with the General Lee outside the Great Hall at Hazlewood Castle
8) Frances and Richard coming into the wedding breakfast in The Great Hall, Hazlewood Castle
9) The wedding cake
10) Richard delivers his speech to the guests in the Great Hall at Hazlewood Castle
11) The Event Music Company Jazz Band plays to the guests in the evening.