Hi there lucky bride – is this you?
Does any of this sound familiar?
You’re looking for a wedding photographer and you’re completely confused?
- How can you choose the best photographer for your wedding day?
- Maybe you don’t actually like having your photograph taken?
- You don’t want to be hanging around all day waiting for your photos to be taken. Even more important, you don’t want your guests hanging around all day.
- I can help by offering you tips and advice.
You’ve got wedding information overload?
- You’ve done loads of wedding fairs. There’s still loads to do. There are three next Sunday already, and four the Sunday after. It’s fun at first, but now it’s getting a bit tedious?
- You’ve bought loads of mags, ordered lots of samples, but you still don’t feel any the wiser?
- Everyone has an opinion, but it’s your wedding day! Let me know what you want from your wedding day.
Imagine what it will be like when it’s all done, all your decisions have been made, and you’re just waiting for your big day to arrive.
- You’ve discovered your perfect wedding venue, chosen your wedding day theme, found a gorgeous colour scheme, you are really happy.
- Your wedding photographer understands you and what you’re looking for. He knows his job well and gets on with it. He will look after you both on your wedding day. He keeps no-one hanging around, doesn’t do cheese, keeps to time, is well organised, and guess what – takes great photographs!
- I am that photographer and much more!
I will help you get there – that’s a promise!
Well, at least I can do the photography bit! I can take away all of your wedding photography worries.
- Visit my studio and see how the quality of our work stands out
- Our unique way of photographing your guests means no hanging around for anyone! Just ask when you visit and I’ll talk you through it.
- Take advantage of our pre wedding photo shoot session, free of charge. Just ask when you come to see me, and I will gladly invite you for a pre wedding photo experience at my studio near York.
- I will give you the confidence you need to get the very best out of your wedding photography experience.
- About a month before your wedding, I’ll run through everything with you, like an imaginary dress rehearsal. That way, I know exactly what you want as a bride and groom, and what I need to do to achieve it. If that means no more than 5 minutes photographing you together, that’s cool. If you would like an hour’s photo shoot, brilliant, because that’s what I love to do as well. Some brides don’t want to be troubled on their wedding day, other just love to have their photos taken. Who’s call is that? Yours, and no-one else’s.
How do you start the ball rolling?
Easy peasy. Nip over to this page and fill in your details.
Or call me (Steve) on 01904 479063 - that’s the quickest and easiest way. If I’m not in when you call, leave a message and I’ll get straight back to you.
Wedding photography venues in York, Harrogate, and throughout Yorkshire
Yorkshire wedding photography at Allerton Castle, Knaresbrough, North Yorkshire Goldsborough Hall weddings, Goldsborough, Harrogate, North Yorkshire Yorkshire wedding photography at Hazlewood Castle weddings, near Leeds, West Yorkshire Yorkshire wedding photographers at Newby Hall weddings, Ripon, North Yorkshire Oulton Hall weddings, Leeds, West Yorkshire Ripley Castle weddings, Ripley, near Harrogate, North Yorkshire Rudding Park weddings, Harrogate, North Yorkshire Wedding Photography in Yorkshire at Swinton Park weddings, Masham, North Yorkshire Yorkshire weddings at Wood Hall Hotel weddings, Linton, Collingham, Leeds, West Yorkshire Castle Howard Weddings, York